The Blob

Monday, August 19, 2002

When I'm not a geek at work, I'm a geek at home.

YOU WOULD THINK that after a day of churning away on a Dell PC laptop, that the last thing I would want to do at night is to sit down to a Mac. You would be wrong.

Okay, kill me already. For those of you who don't use a Mac, I'm probably a worthless pondscum in your eyes. But hold on. It's fun to try something different. It's fun to experiment and make mistakes. And for reasons all to obvious to the hard-core, a Mac is simply fun to use. It's a door to explore through, a source of entertainment I wish I had years ago. Maybe it's because everything looks so damned good on one. That colors are more vibrant. The icons are gorgeous and have a reason for being. And, well, it's fun. After a day's work, it's good to know that a computer can be fun. God knows, it should be more than a tool with a noisy fan.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home