The Blob

Friday, July 30, 2004

Heavy Metal for half off


.

A friend turned me on to a good one. Part of the fun of rock 'n roll is not taking anything seriously. So it is with Mini Kiss, a Kiss tribute band, doing a karaoke version of the real thing. The hook: they're midgets.

Yeah, I know. It's sick. But ya gotta love it.

And speaking of tribute bands, my personal favorite is Dread Zeppelin, a Led Zeppelin knock-off. Their music is really very good, as you can tell they're strong rock musicians. Except for one thing: they do Zep in reggae style. Oh, and their lead singer is an Elvis impersonator. Deal with it, okay? Actually, strange though it may sound, the result is hysterically funny and completely entertaining.

I don't know about you, but I sleep better at night knowing that guys like these are out there. In the sick, twisted world we live in, it helps me understand it better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home