The Blob

Thursday, September 26, 2002

It ain't easy bein' green

I think today is National Bring An Avocado To Work Day. At least it was for me. I simply wanted to dress up a sandwich, but ended up sharing most of it with other people. You can make friends that way. It made think of how some people call the Avocado the food of the Gods. That sounds great, until you consider that most of the Gods are fat slobs. A comforting thought.

But still, I love 'em. Perhaps that's because I'm originally from Minnesota, where foods like Avocados were once so rare that they were classified as a controlled substance. So I try to be careful. And while I eat a slice or two, I justify to myself all the health benefits of eating them. After all, life is better in practiced in moderation.

Please remind me of that, okay?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home