The Blob

Saturday, June 07, 2003

I was abducted by aliens - again

So Brian, just where in Hell have you been?

Um, I can explain. Honest. If I told you I'd been abducted by space aliens, you'd probably buy that one. But (gasp!) it's just not true.

I was busy.

There. I said it. Busy. Work basically has sucked all the youth from me. And I mean sucked dry. This is the first week since December that I have not had to respond to an RFP (that's Request For Proposal, for those of you lucky enough not to have suffered through one of these little gems). I wrote about living through this type of hell a few months back if you want to learn more. But suffice to say, the Capitalist Workers' Paradise that I go to every day never felt better.

That said, I am sorry to have been away for so long. And while I'm at it, I'm sorry for these sins and the sins of my whole life.

Good. For your penance, please say three Hail Marys, an Our Father and make the Act of Contrition. Go in peace, young man.

Yeah, right, Father. Whatever.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home