The Blob

Saturday, June 21, 2003

I'm miserable.

It's allergy season again. And it hit me today with a vengeance. I've got all the classic symptoms: plugged dnose (that's how it sounds), runny dnose, nonstop sneezing, itchy, watery eyes, and that stupid, slightly dizzy feeling from all of the above. Basically, I'm useless. Okay Claratin, do your stuff. Please.

On this, a cool, moist day, I'm wondering if it's pollen (which usually manifests itself on warmer, drier days) or grass mold. No matter. It's hammered me. And the irony is, today is the first day of a week's vacation. That would just figure.

But I'll get through this little speed bump in my life. It's amazing though, how something so small as a grain of pollen or a mold spore can bring me to a screeching halt. It does make me appreciate the genius that is Kleenex.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home