The Blob

Thursday, July 03, 2003

Bored on the 4th of July

Throughout the day, I've been asked, "So what'll you be doing over the 4th?" Frankly, not much. Instead of sitting in the sun and working on my melanoma, drowning myself in too much food and beer, I'll be doing none of that. The reason: my wife is in crunch time at her small business and needs a hand. So I'll join my wife and her partners at the office. In my case, I'll spend the day ironing prototype fabrics and carefully scanning them, so that my wife and her partners can drop the textiles into swimwear designs.

It won't be that bad. They're a great bunch of people. And the stuff they design is first rate. It will be fun to see someone wearing the clothes I helped to work on. But tomorrow will be a Friday not unlike most others. And I won't have a hangover to worry about.

Have a happy and safe one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home