The Blob

Sunday, August 31, 2003

What would you do?

I'm struggling with a big challenge: how to help my brother and his 3 1/2 year old son. Here's the scenario: his wife divorced him after my brother discovered she was having an affair. That's bad enough. But she no longer cares for her little boy, and apparently has provided no support since the divorce. My brother is left to be father and mother, and to pay all the bills. To me, that's unforgivable.

And now, the world is closing in on him.

In 30 days, the house, now in foreclosure, will be seized. Everything in his life could change. What would you do?

I'm trying to help him however I can. But I don't have enough money to save him, nor enough ideas. So I started a blog site to get thoughts, support and help from others. Please look at the site and share its URL with others you know. Any help, be it just a thought or words of encouragement, would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home