The Blob

Friday, August 20, 2004

Wild, wild life

This one made my day: a news article on the MSNBC Web site titled, Bear downs 36 beers, passes out at campground. I love stuff like this. I've always been a huge supporter of the right to arm bears, and now I can support the right of bears to party.

The cool part of this article is that the bear in question had a choice between Busch and Ranier beer. After downing one Busch, the bear quickly decided he preferred Ranier and left the other cans of Busch untouched. I can't wait to see what Pabst Brewing Company, owners of the Ranier Beer brand, will do with this in their commercials. And the folks at Bear Whiz are gonna have a field day with this one. But thinking back to the bear, can you blame him?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home