The Blob

Wednesday, August 21, 2002

Who hacked my kitten's Website?

This is an outrage. A few years ago, I created a little Website about our innocent little cat, Java. It helped me learn about html editing. And it was a sort-of pre-blog blog, an ode to our fuzzy little friend.

So earlier today, I go to make the blog below, and linked to the site, which for reasons beyond our comprehension, we leave on AOL, even though we don't use it anymore. Go figure. Anway, I casually revisited the site only to discover that some overly flowery sicko had decided to hack our site. You bet I'm cheezed. Please. Leave your Christian preachings elsewhere. I make it my practice not to dump my religious beliefs on others. I don't think it's too much to ask the same.

Update: My wife took the site down on Sunday night. We're bummed. But don't worry. Java will return to the Web again soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home