The Blob

Tuesday, December 31, 2002

My new year's resolutions

Ahem. Okay, here goes:

I resolve to never take a day for granted.
I resolve to floss regularly.
I resolve to love my wife every day like it was our wedding day.
I resolve to play with my kitten every day.
I resolve to remember my family and my friends.
I resolve to do something good for people who never expected it.
I resolve to make a stranger smile or laugh every day.
I resolve to listen more and talk less.
I resolve to cheat on my taxes.
I resolve to get even with people who screwed me over in unique and clever ways.
I resolve to moon somebody next year.
I resolve to go skinny dipping.
I resolve to play practical jokes. And cause a viral wave of laughter whenever possible.
I resolve to plant a tree to honor each of my late parents.
I resolve to change the world (even if it's something very small).
I resolve to write blogs worth reading.
I resolve to actually lose weight (and not just resolve to do it).
I resolve to go through the agony and ecstacy of taking up riding my bike again seriously.
I resolve to have my investments actually make money.
I resolve to save money so we won't have to eat cat food when we're 80 years old.
I resolve to have more fun.
I resolve to work to live, not live to work.
I resolve to outlive Osama bin Laden and his twisted ideas.
And I resolve to be a benefit to the world, not just another number.

What are your resolutions?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home